Book an InBody in Kansas City
Want to know how much of your weight is muscle, fat, and water? Get a detailed breakdown using this body composition analysis tool.
Let InBody scale do it for you. It will analyze your weight in terms of muscle, fat, and water. This way, you will know for sure if you are losing weight or just weighing less because your muscles are shrinking due to a lack of physical activity.
For the entire month of May, try the body composition analysis for $10!
Schedule an appointment below or call us for more information.
Getting Ready For Your Inbody Exam
A 15-30 minute appointment with one of our Coaches or Dietitians is required for the InBody Test. While the test will only take a few minutes to complete, we want to take the time to discuss your results with you. The InBody Test looks at your body structure, body fat level, muscle distribution, and body water balance. You can monitor your progress by taking a test every few months.
Pre-Appointment Body Composition Instructions:
Please read these instructions carefully before coming to your appointment to ensure correct results
- Refrain from eating or drinking 3-4 hours before the body composition test (water is permitted)
- Bring food and beverages to consume after the body composition test (if necessary)
- Avoid consuming caffeine or alcohol. 12 hours in advance
- Avoid engaging in strenuous physical exercise. 24 hours in advance
- On the day of the exam, take your medication(s).
- Dress comfortably such as in;
- sweatpants or shorts.
- Lightweight running or walking shoes
It’s important to note that the test isn’t recommended for:
- People who use electronic medical equipment (such as a pacemaker) or other metal supports
- Pregnant or menstruating women
To cancel or reschedule your InBody Analysis appointment, please call (816) 237-0449.
Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you give body structure analysis at The Titan Principles?
A: Of course! Our appointments with our Kansas City clients at The Titan Principles require InBody research. We charge $30 if you want to come in for an InBody examination. If you’d like to schedule a time to get your body composition tested, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Q: What are some relevant guidelines that users can follow or avoid before taking a test?
A: Before taking an exam, you can do the following:
- Use the restroom
- Continue to research under the same conditions as before.
- Wipe down electrodes with an InBody tissue.
- Do not eat or wait two hours after breakfast.
- If you know you’re going to fail an exam, don’t take it.
- Put in a lot of effort in the gym
- Have you ever visited a sauna, steam room, or bath?
- Diuretics (caffeine, alcohol, and medications) were consumed.
- You’re sick with a fever, a cold, or a chill